08 July 2010

AAAALLLLLLLEEEEEEXXXXXX


Dear Blog,

I am effing HEARTBROKEN over here! Literally:

ew...someone needs concealer

Those are real tears, people! I realize that this easily qualifies me as the biggest loser to ever sit on this couch, but I. don't. care.

Alex (who, for those of you who have lives, was the most deserving SYTYCD contestant and totes the most amazeballs dancer I have ever seen - and I have seen myself in front of a mirror after a few glasses of wine) had to go home tonight because of some gross sounding ligament issue that the show's producer described in detail as my stomach tossed and turned recalling my own torn ACL 4 years ago. But that's a story for another day (one involving a bouncy house, BBQ pork and a bottle of tequila...shudder).

Anyway, I just wanted to share this devastating news with all 7 of you. Well, Jame-o already knows because he was sitting next to me on the couch Googling which NBA team will be paying LeBron epic fistfuls of cash (spoiler alert: Miami) as I burst into tears after learning the fate of someone I've never met, but whatever.

Good luck picking up the pieces of your broken hearts. Don't worry too much over me. I'm coping:

don't look at my embarrassing couch cushions...or my acne

Sad face.

Love,
k8

3 comments:

  1. Quite possibly my favorite blog post yet, bravo! I love sitting here not knowing that you're blogging right next to me, so I've turned my computer screen so as to allow me to comment without you knowing. You'll know how I feel when you see it,

    Jame-O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate,

    I cried too! And so did Alex. I wonder if we can get him to read this blog. I love him so much. The hip hop rutine was stunning and gave me goose bumps. He was easily the best dancer on the show and possibly the world. I might even have to stop watching the show for the rest of the season.

    And my knees hurt from you talking about tearing yours. I didn't even have alcohol when I tore my ACLs!

    love you,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, was grossed out with the description of his injury. Totally sucks. Also for that Ashley gal too, although I bet she was going to be in the bottom 3 anyway.

    ReplyDelete