26 May 2010

you know what i need?

Dear Blog,

See title above.

Answer: more random photography books about the influence of Vogue on the space program or vacation homes for the disgustingly wealthy or Klimt-inspired henna tattoos that are creating a stir with adolescent gals in rural West Virginia, who simultaneously smoke Marlboro Reds and dream of a better life. I would probably flip lackadaisically through them once and then relegate them to a shelf or table where they would gather dust until I had company over. Then I would revel in said company's impressed sighs at my extensive collection and obvious taste.
It would be awesome.


I mean, look at this guy:
Amazing. And you know he's only read maybe 11 of those books. For all we know, they're just sweet looking jackets on coloring books and yellow pages from the 80's. But, man, do I want to live this guy's life.
Deep breaths.
Love,
k8

No comments:

Post a Comment